Master Health Check up
The Master Health Check up & Executive Health Check up offered by Dr.Rangarajan Memorial Hospital -Sundaram Medical Foundation is a very important part of the service at this hospital. It is an annual programme that attempts to reduce health costs by early diagnosis and treatment.
Persons who fall under any of the following categories
- Age over 18 years.
- Obese or over weight
- Stressful & high tension job.
- H/o Smoking & alcohol consumption
- High Blood pressure ( Hypertension) or Family history of hypertension
- Diabetes or Family history of diabetes
- Heart disease or Stroke / Family history of same
- High blood cholesterol
- Sedentary life style (not very active life style)
- Total WBC count
- Differential count
- PCV, ESR
- Glucose Tolerance (GTT) (For Non diabetic Patients to assess Diabetic or Potential diabetic status)
- FBS & PPBS ( for diabetic patients)
- Total Cholesterol
- Blood Grouping & Rh typing
- Urine analysis - routine
- Stool- Occult Blood
- X ray Chest – PA View
- ECG – Resting STD 12 leads
Kidney Function Test
- Serum Creatinine
For Women in addition to the above
- Gynecological examination & advice
- Pap Smear
- The EHC include all elements of the MHC & additionally includes Ultrasound of the abdomen, Uric Acid, HBsAg and Liver Function Test.
Please contact our SMF OP Center Receptionist at 044 – 26144373. You could also walk-in directly between 7am and 9 pm on all working days except Sundays and selected public holidays.
You can also contact Secretaries at 044-26144239 between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm on all working days. They will provide you with further information if required.
- Before coming for health check-up, do not take anything but plain water if needed (not even coffee or tea) in the morning. A small stool sample should be brought in a clean plastic or glass container. The container is available at our Lab Sampling area
- Come on an empty stomach between 7.00 am & 8.30 am on any day of the week, with overnight fasting of 10- 12 Hrs. Please abstain completely from alcohol at least 12 Hrs prior to the Check up
- Do bring your previous medical records and the latest prescriptions / medicines
- Do not discontinue current medication if any. However if you are taking thyroid medication, please do not take on the morning (If you going to do additional thyroid testing)
- An authorization letter from your company is required to avail services paid by the company, if it is empanelled with our hospital
Usually the check up will be completed on the same day by 2 - 2.30 pm. Additional test can be done on extra payment, where necessary. No this can’t be done. Unlikely, though oral reports may be ready in respect of some tests. Yes. There are two follow up visits for the health check up patients.The next two visits within 6 months with the doctors in the Family Medicine, Dept are free, they do not have any consultation charges. However please note that consultation with Doctors in other departments are chargeable. Yes, we can work-out special packages for companies depending on various factors like the number of people who are to undergo the check-up, nature of work & age group etc. Yes. A basic Check-up to assess Medical Fitness of prospective employees of corporate clients is available.
Current tariff (Could subject to be change) MHC -2220 EHC –Rs. 3980
What Our Patients Are Saying
We came here with full hopes and go home fully satisfied because of Doctor's and Nurses' divine duty. The services rendered by Staff Nurses are excellent. They do their duty with humanitarian touch and motherly affection. Heartfelt Thanks
The Best & Ever Hospital in Chennai. I have heard before but that became true in my experience. I'm so thankful & grateful for the Nursing and treating patients in their own way. My journey of beginning as a mother been started from your foundation. Happily Leaving
Iam glad to say that facilities here is well good. The doctors and nurses are well responsible and helpful. Thanking you for your help and love.
Head Master - Gvt.Sch.
The Doctors, Nurses and Management Staffs who attended us did their duty with love and dedication. We are glad to chose this hospital over all others.
Padmini Prabhakar Rao
Good Care taken in ICU. Very Good Experience at SMF.